A premier provider of locomotive technology, subsidiary of Fortune 100 company.
- Audit liaison between the Company and their external auditors for PBC requests for year- end audits.
- Performed a reconciliation of a Supply Chain clearing account with a $20M balance resulting in 85% transactional accuracy improvement.
- Identified unbilled revenue of $1.7M through direct shipments.
- Developed a dashboard to report key project tracking metrics and implemented a tracking mechanism, improving productivity by 75%.
A $4.3 BN Fortune 500 company based in Milwaukee, WI and provider of industrial components and enterprise-wide integrated systems.
- Awarded three-year contingent search agreement which resulted in client savings of 3% per placement. Contract was also structured to allow an additional 3% discount based on the number of placements within the term.
A large multi-regional carrier and wireless telecommunications subsidiary of Fortune 500 company.
- Tested key controls and system generated reports used for key controls.
- Designed and wrote SOX controls for a new fixed assets automated process.
- Tested End User Computing controls through the use of Prodiance software.
- Assisted with settling projects for the Fixed Asset Accounting department.
- Provided interim accounting consultants to backfill positions in the Distribution, Tax, Revenue, SG&A and FP&A Accounting departments.
- Awarded agreement for consultants in the Shared Services department for Accounts Payable.
A Chicago-based company that links consumers with food delivery options via the Web or mobile.
- Performed an IT environment assessment and controls review of a recent acquisition in New York City.
A medical device and medical equipment manufacturer. This Fortune 100 company is a leader in the worldwide orthopedic medical technology market.
- Tested key SOX controls for national and international locations using TeamMate software.
A leading provider of inkjet inks for digital printing while offering a full complement of technology, application and system integration services.
- Configured overhead costing sheets within the SAP ERP system. This assigns a fixed and variable cost to the various materials sold within multiple plants.
- Assisted with updating change material assignments for recipe versions within SAP (20,000 recipes).
A nationwide consulting firm providing internal audit, regulatory compliance, fair lending, and loan review services exclusively to organizations in the financial services industry.
- Awarded exclusive permanent search agreement for several key positions within the organization.
City Colleges of Chicago (awarded as the WBE to Clifton Larson Allen – a professional services network and the eighth largest accountancy firm in the United States) – Central organization of a network of seven community colleges throughout Chicago.
- Performed independent PCI remediation review and testing based on PCI Remediation Report including identification of gaps, critical risk ranking, and providing formalized training and recommendations for remediation.
A Large School District in Chicago, IL (awarded as the WBE to the second largest public accounting professional services firm in the world).
- Performed Safe Haven site visits according to an audit check list. The Safe Haven program is housed in the Office of Faith Based Initiatives of a large Chicago school district and provides a safe haven for students that is a reliable and no cost alternative place for students and parents during critical high violence periods in the city. The mission of Safe Haven to eradicate bullying and instill practices to combat youth violence and to engage students in workshops that focus on positive conflict resolutions, anger management, anti-bullying, and anti-violence.